Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gearing up

For a darn healthy weekend.  Please note my positive outlook and general excitement.  

I have no idea what I'm going to do to make this weekend so fabulous, but I'm going to do it.  I've got a weekend of sorting and sewing ahead of me, so I plan to stay in and eat well.  I've got some chicken thawing in the fridge, so things with that.  

Probably stir fry one day, baked one day (with my redskin potatoes!) and grilled one day with a yummy marinade.  I need to get to the grocery store to make this happen, so give me some good ideas!  Please!

1 comment:

missbuck said...

ooh, it's the summer time, so perfect time for kabobs over cous cous! marinate the chicken in low fat italian dressing with all the veggies you can handle! then fire up the grill and you're golden.
While you got the grill smoldering, why don't you pop a fresh peach or banana on the grill soaked in honey and sprinkled with cayenne pepper? MMMMMMMMMMMMM.