Monday, August 4, 2008

All alone...

So I'm on my own for 3 days. What to do?

* Drink large amounts of alcohol in my underpants?
* Fire 2 guns whilst jumping through the air?
* Fire 1 gun whilst jumping through the air?
* Dismantle pieces of furniture and foist them off onto unsuspecting friends and neighbors? Uh, wait... I already did that one.
* Clean the house? Actually find the bottom of the laundry pile?
* Order oodles of bar-b-que and male strippers on D's credit card?

And with everyone else at Pennsic it would seem Anna is my conscience. Boy am I screwed. BBQ and strippers anyone?

4 comments:

Torn said...

Hey! I represent that remark!

Wow. You *are* screwed :)

I'm all for BBQ and strippers ;p

Jariris said...

Wow, Anna was your conscience? How did that work out for you?

Jariris said...

So how'd that work out for you?

Calliopia said...

Well I couldn't figure out how many WW points were in a stripper so I gave up and made coffee instead.