Thursday, August 7, 2008

Post Pennsic

So I didn't do too bad.  I tried to not overeat (while being off of the diet for almost a week).  I did have a bread bowl with Swedish Meatballs, and one with chili.  I couldn't resist, and to be honest, didn't really want to.

Paulette's cooking was delicious and I might have overindulged in that a bit.  I often had more than one serving.  Especially the baked ham and the jambalaya (with ranch dressing, no less).

I didn't walk as much as I should have, although of course there was plenty of walking.

The weather was perfect, Jes and I thoroughly enjoyed our vacation and...

...I only gained 1 pound.  

I can live with that.

Back on the diet full time today.  Of course, the office is having a pizza party tomorrow, but I've politely declined and successfully lobbied to spend my pizza money on sushi.  Go me!

2 comments:

Calliopia said...

I'm sorry I missed you. I managed to be semi-good at Pennsic as well. Those darn fries with vinegar... grrr. Oh well. LOTS of walking hopefully made up for it.

Jariris said...

Wait, there are fries and vinegar at Pennsic?

Thank GOD I didn't know that!