Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally, the grocery store!

I finally went to the grocery store, thanks Amanda! It's always much more fun when you can chat with someone while you're there!

Anyway, I made an awesome bento lunch today - probably too many points but I'll make up for it at dinner. The chicken, however, was just awesome.

For 1.5 lbs of chicken I made...

Asian Marinade
1/4 c Tamari (really good soy sauce)
1/4 c rice wine vinegar
1 Tblspn Enova
1/2 Tblspn seasame oil
1/2 Tblspn Sarashi
2 Scallions chopped
Red Pepper flakes (optional)

I only cooked up what I needed for two bentos (one for me, one for Tiste) and the rest is at home waiting for stir-fry for tonight! MMmmmmm

2 comments:

Jariris said...

And it was yummy!!

Calliopia said...

My shopping mistake is I always go hungry and end up spending twice what I intended. And also coming home with huge amounts of crap.