Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hump day, sans humping.

Okee-doke. I 'm checking out the Hungry Girl site (to the left on the menu bar there).  It's pretty awesome so far and I'm only on the second page!  I'm going to make the smoothie to wow my guests this weekend (I think) and I'm entranced by the Philly Cheese Steak.  

Last night I did a totally low fat low cal soup.  Kind of Japanese I guess.  It's just:
4 Cups Water
2 Tsp Dashi Stock (powder)
1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
Cabbage - sliced into strips
Kamaboku
Fish Balls
- boil and eat.

Yum!

So since dinner was so low point (like 3 points for the whole pot) I treated myself to a DQ cone.  Go me!

I'm thinking hard about hitting the grocery store tonight to find something that excites me.  Hey, Jes is gone, I need all the excitement I can manufacture solo.

2 comments:

Torn said...

OY! Let me know if you find anything exciting!

missbuck said...

yeah, well, let's not get into too much detail about your solo excitement while hubby is out of town ;)